2.09.2011

fox in the snow


[Collection Eighteen Cropped Coat (sneak peek shown here).  Kensie Liquid Leggings (not my exact ones, but similar).  Zara Top.  Steve Madden Sequin Bag.  Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch.  Elizabeth and James E-Shine Shoes.]

I wore this outfit out the other night for happy hour.  It was perfect for the dreary, cold weather we've been experiencing lately.  The Elizabeth and James shoes (featured here and here) are seriously the most comfortable heels ever - I didn't know they could make the inside's of shoes so soft!  Also, these liquid leggings have been in constant rotation in my wardrobe for the past few weeks. They liven up a winter outfit, and are a nice switch from normal leggings.  If you don't already have some, I definitely recommend buying a pair and wearing them with everything from tailored blazers to slouchy cashmere sweaters.


xx
A
Follow lovely little vices.

No comments: