4.25.2011

easter sunday


This year, I was lucky enough to spend Easter with my family in my beautiful hometown, Clearwater.  The day couldn't have been more gorgeous, so after all the festivities, we decided to make our way down to the beach with some good wine to watch the sun go down over the Gulf of Mexico.  However, ominous clouds lurked over us the entire time.  We enjoyed the wine and the view while we could before a sudden, torrential downpour left us soaking wet on our run back to the car.  We laughed about it the whole way home and just danced in our seats to some Grateful Dead; days like those are the ones I love the most.  I hope everyone had an equally lovely day.

xx
A
Follow lovely little vices.

1 comment:

LIGH✝Sdrivemysoul said...

Beautiful!


www.lightsdrivemysoul.blogspot.com
xxSea