9.20.2011

a few of my favorites


Tracy Reese
Those shoes are exactly what I'm craving for Spring (or right now while playing on a beautiful beach for that matter).  I can't wait to see them in person.



Rebecca Minkoff
Love the colors, textures, the feminine details, and that maxi in the middle photo. Gimme.

Hervé Léger 

Even though I don't think a lot of these looks are very wearable, I can always appreciate a good warrior princess look.  The Barbarella vibe looks great in the neutral hues as well.




T by Alexander Wang

I loved the playful cutouts, sheer pieces, and the overall tough-but-sexy tomboy look(motocross-chic, perhaps?).  I'm sure many people will be inspired by this collection, and it will translate into all of our wardrobes in some way or another this coming Spring.

xx
A


Follow lovely little vices.

No comments: