11.19.2010

friday inspiration


I don't know about you, but it's been one long week for me.  Friday couldn't have come any faster.  Here's a few of my favorite party photos to get me in the mood to let go of everything on my mind and just have some fun (like that will take too much effort).  Take a second to check out the new Jeff Silverman Banner Store that's located on the right of my site, and don't forget to tell your friends to become a follower of The Little Love List in order to be in the running to win a pair of his amazing shoes.  Also, bloggers, keep on sending those emails to get the chance to host Jeff's site on your blog as well.  It's an unbelievable opportunity with so many rewards - I assure you.  Have a fabulous weekend.. Cheers, my darlings!

xx
A

photos courtesy of vogue weekend and fashiontoast.
Follow lovely little vices.

No comments: