12.31.2010

2010: this has all been wonderful, but now i'm on my way


2010 has been a pretty cool year - I'm actually kind of sad to see it go.  
Lots of huge things happened: From having the most amazing last senior semester I could ask for.. To feeling all the stress and anxiety that comes along with graduating from college.. To realizing you don't have to have all the right answers now, and your whole future doesn't have to be mapped out as long as you're happy and surround yourself with amazing people.  
The year has certainly had its ups and downs, but it definitely made me grow and learn so much more about what I want out of life.  I hope Two Thousand Ten leaves you with many great memories to look back on, and Two Thousand Eleven brings you even more.  Now slide on those stilettos, and pop that bubbly.. Cheers to a fabulous New Year!

xx
A
Follow lovely little vices.

6 comments:

Ashley Johnson said...

Thank you so much! That really means a lot. Hope you are having a great New Yea's Day!

SL' outfits said...

In love with your outfits :D
www.sloutfits.blogspot.com
xx

BECKY MAY said...

beautiful blog! you have such great pictures :) hope you have an amazing 2011!

BM

thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

The Flower Girl

X

Anonymous said...

keep the inspiration coming!
you've got a good blog, and i'll be back for sure!
happy new year from COSMICaroline to you!
come visit COSMICaroline to see revamped outfits and a new photographer coming soon!

-COSMICaroline
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Rohini said...

Amazing photos! I love the black and white one of you. :)
Xx

Ashley Johnson said...

Thanks so much! I hope to have a lot of new inspirations coming your way this year. And Caroline, I'll be sure to stop by! xx