12.29.2010

cozy/chic



Although I completely respect how comfortable Uggs are, I've never been able to bring myself to get over their bulky, unflattering frame.  Needless to say, I've never owned a pair in my life.  People usually think I'm crazy for not getting some, so I've made it my mission to find boots that are not only as comfortable as Uggs, but are way more stylish (I'm just not really down with the whole bulky Eskimo look).  The boots pictured above are all lined with shearling or faux fur, but are way more flattering.  I'm a proud owner of the pair on the top right, the Sam Edelman Mateo boot in the graphite color (seen on the website), and it just might be the most perfect comfy boot out there right now, in my humble opinion.  I hope you like some of my picks, and maybe - just maybe - I might sway you away from falling into the Ugg trap; I promise you'll never go back.


xx
A
Follow lovely little vices.

No comments: