12.02.2010

getting into the holiday spirit


December, so far, has proved to be a busier month than usual, so decorating for the Holidays has become a bit more difficult to get around to.  I'm not even close to being finished with making my house into a cozy winter wonderland, but it's a start.  For the area under my tv, I went with a muted color palate of brown, silver, and gold but added some flair with the bright peacock feathers.  I picked up the mercury glass Christmas trees on sale last year at Target, but found some similarly shabby chic trees here and here.  It was a relatively cheap way to decorate, as well, since I just used some extra candles, my grandmother's fur collar, and other random nicknacks I had lying around the house.  I have a long way to go, but so far so good.  I hope to have many more Holiday decorations to show you soon!

xx
A
Follow lovely little vices.

No comments: