10.18.2010

roses are free


[free people sparkle sweater. f21 silk tank. ambiance apparel skirt. deena & ozzy pony hair bag. f21 boots. f21 necklace. vintage rings and bracelets.]

While in Charleston, D and I caught a two night Phish show at the North Charleston Coliseum (like I said before, he loves his jam bands), and even though I've been to countless concerts I sometimes find it difficult to construct an outfit that is both cute and extremely comfortable.  Due to the fact that I always dance my little heart out and only ever think about sitting during set break, killer heels and complicated dresses are out of the question.  This outfit was perfectly comfortable with it's loose fitting layers and boots that I could run in for miles.  More importantly, the show ended up being absolutely amazing.. I was even lucky enough to be handed flowers from the bass player, Mike Gordon, before the encore *eeeeee!!* 

xx
A
Follow lovely little vices.

No comments: