1.19.2011

cropped fur coat


One of my new favorite pieces in my closet that I never knew I wanted, much less needed, is my cropped faux fur-esq jacket (I know that's a weird description, but whatever the material is it's pictured above).  Elle even did a spread on the style earlier in the fall, which made me very excited.  It's fun and a bit funky, but the cropped cut is undeniably feminine; I can't help but feel über lady-like every time I slip it on.  I like to pair it with everything from skinny jeans and a tee,  to all types of leggings, and, obviously, with the perfect little dress when there's a chill in the air.  Since the lovely ladies over at Nordstrom informed me that my coat sold out everywhere pretty much instantly, here are some similar pieces.  Hopefully one will help you through a chilly January.



Clockwise from top:

xx
A
Follow lovely little vices.

No comments: