1.18.2011

spring teasers


Like I first stated here, I've been feining for warm weather so I can try out some new trends.  However, since it's been pouring rain and freezing outside, I thought a little dose of Spring inspiration would do me well.  As you can probably tell, I'm really loving the boho look of crochet and fringe; they have such a cool look about them that you can easily play around with.  On that same note, I'm also all about lace.  It's the perfect material to transition you from Winter to Spring - especially in black (think black lace shorts with tights now for a boudoir look, and then with a flowy white top and booties for spring).  Another look I'm loving at the moment are raw cut gem stones.. They bring me back to elementary school when I had a crazy collection of amethysts, quarts, and arrowheads.  Speaking of which, I really need to find those so I can attempt to make some jewelry..

xx
A

photos via oracle fox, cheyenne meets chanel, free people, quiksilver, vogue italia, and spanish moss
Follow lovely little vices.

1 comment:

Creme De La Kravitz said...

I am salivating over this photoset! Love the crochet shorts and poncho. The lace bodysuit is also stunning.