1.10.2011

elizabeth and james e-shine

[elizabeth and james "e-shine" calf hair booties]

Just received these little bundles of joy, and I couldn't be more obsessed.  I think I have found my perfect shoe.  They aren't ridiculously high like most of my heels, but the deep front cut makes the shoes undeniably sexy.  On top of that, the calf hair adds a luxurious texture, and the hook-and-eye closures give the shoes a French lingerie feel.  I can't wait to take these out for a spin.

xx
A
Follow lovely little vices.

3 comments:

Electrify La Vida said...

oh we love these shoes lady. So pretty!

evs said...

elizabeth and james.... isnt that by marykate and ashley??

Ashley Johnson said...

Yes ma'am! The line is amazing.. Very laid back and bohemian. They also design The Row which has more structured, tailored looks. All of their designs are very, very cool.