1.27.2011

lovely little vices boutique at REVOLVE clothing


Hi darlings! I just wanted to share this amazing new feature from REVOLVE clothing.  If you make your own myREVOLVE BOUTIQUE, you get 20% off your entire next purchase (and with their amazing selection you'll definitely want to buy a ton, so every bit of savings counts!).  I created my own Lovely Little Vices Boutique (shop it here) with some of my favorite designers and brands, so feel free to check it out!  I made sure to include a lot of Spring Must Haves like the ones below, as it is prime time to stock up on some awesome, new pieces for the seasons to come.


xx
A
Follow lovely little vices.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is neat! Thanks for sharing :)

Thekla said...

wow such an amazing post <3

http://inablondeworld.blogspot.com/ check it out if you like it follow me i will follow you back x