1.30.2011

china cat sunflower

[B.B. Dakota Leather Jacket.  Free People Tee.  F21 Leggings.  Jeffrey Campbell Over The Knee Boots.  OrYany bag.  F21 necklace.  Yves Saint Laurant and Vintage Rings.]

I wore this look out last weekend while roaming around town, and realized I could seriously live in this thin B.B. Dakota leather jacket.  It's the perfect thickness for a place like Florida that hardly ever gets outrageously cold (and it's on sale now if you're in the market for a new jacket!).  As for the accessories, I decided to merge two of my favorite styles together - rocker and bohemian - by pairing over the knee boots with earthy accessories.  Hope you like this look.. It's the one I submitted to the lovely judges over at Refinery29 for the Next Big Style Blogger contest!

xx
A
Follow lovely little vices.

No comments: