1.09.2011

wasted hours

[silent + noise blazer.  eight sixty tank.  h&m skirt.  jeffrey campbell over the knee boots.  leopard scarf from nordstrom.  oryany bag.]

My boyfriend, Dan, snapped these quick photos of me before we went out on Friday night to go see some great local bands play at The Filling Station, a small bar in Midtown Tallahassee.  The boots and blazer managed to keep me quite warm all night despite the fact that I wore a sequined mini skirt out in the middle of January (you've got to love Florida winters).  The OrYany bag was a Christmas present from Dan, and, needless to say, I'm completely obsessed with it.  OrYany is a brand based out of NYC, and can be found at Neiman Marcus and I believe Nordstom will begin to carry it soon as well.  Hope all of you are having a fabulous weekend! Now, please excuse me while I continue on being a weekend warrior.. 

xx
A
Follow lovely little vices.

2 comments:

berkeleypoirier said...

A.
I love this outfit... but i'm sad now looking at our house pics...

Ashley Johnson said...

Awwww B!! I love you so much! Can you move back in? Please?